The Hayter R53A Recycler lawn mower has been developed with both the environment and the end user at the forefront.
Both R53 models offer the choice of three ways to dispose of grass clippings - rear collection, side discharge and recycling.
The recycling feature helps to maintain a healthy and green lawn by re-circulating the grass clippings into a fine mulch and then returning them back into the lawn. Where they rapidly decompose, putting nutrients back into the soil.
Both models are fitted with electric start Briggs and Stratton 675 ReadyStart engines and are propelled by the unique Sens - a- speed variable speed transmission (from 0 to 4.7mph) that allows the lawn mower to automatically adapt to your walking pace.
Foot operated storage lever allowing handlebars to move into an upright or fold down position for easy storage.
- This product features a heavy duty, corrosion resistant Aluminium deck, specifically for heavy duty users.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 675 Series (190cc)
- Cutting Width: 53cm
- Self Drive: Yes, Variable
- Recoil/electric start: Electric
- Cutting Deck: Aluminium
- Cutting Height: 25-114mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment : Independent height of cut levers mounted on each wheel
- Box Volume: 55L
- Weight: 36kg
- Manufacturer's 3 year domestic (90 days commercial) warranty. Annual service required.
Hayter R53A Autodrive Petrol Recycler Lawn mower
- Brand: Hayter
- Product Code: HA449
- Availability: Discontinued
Our Price: £634.99
- RRP: £799.00