Top of the range Stiga Villa SQ16 HST super quiet lawn rider with hydrostatic (automatic) transmission and quiet Honda 389 cc single cylinder engine. Available with 2 different cutting width options 85 or 95cm.
All Stiga Villa front deck lawn riders are built on a solid rigid chassis for durability. They have light and very precise rear wheel steering making them extremely manoeuvrable around the garden.
Front deck ride on mowers like the Villa SQ16 HST are ideal for mowing in tight spaces and cutting over edges and under hedges and bushes.
The 85 cm or 95 cm multiclip decks can be used in either rear discharge or mulching mode. Mulching achieves a finer cut than discharging the clippings and is suitable for shorter grass areas. The cutting deck heights can be adjusted either manually or electrically depending on the cutting deck you have fitted.
The pedal operated hydrostatic drive system gives you infinitely variable ground speed. Press the foot pedal forward to go forwards and back to go backwards, the harder you press the foot pedal the faster your speed.
Features and Specifications:
- Engine : Honda GXV390
- Cylinders/Output : 1/7.4kw
- Capacity : 389cc
- Transmission : Hydrostatic
- Drive : Front Wheel Drive
- Starter : Key start
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 3.8 litres
- Steering : Rear Wheel
- Steering Linkage : Wire / Wire
- Deck Lift : Mechanical
- Cutting Width : 85cm or 95cm
- Height of Cut : 10 positions from 25-85mm manual or electric adjustment
- Foot Operated Deck Lift : Yes
- Wheels : Front - 16", Rear - 13"
- Overall Length : 200cm
- Overall Width : 100cm
- Approx Weight : 171kg
- Manufacturer's 3 Year Machine warranty (10 year chassis)
Stiga Villa SQ16 HST (Honda Engine) Out Front Deck Lawn Rider
- Brand: STIGA
- Product Code: S2F2720511/S17
- Availability: Discontinued
Our Price: £2,530.00
- RRP: £2,749.00