This John Deere CR125 rear discharge ride-on is highly manoeuvrable, easy to maintain, and is suitable to mow areas up to 2000 sq.metres. This model is powered by a 12.5 hp engine with an automatic (hydrostatic) gearbox and cutting width of 28 inches.
A mulching kit is available as an optional extra for this ride on mower.
Manufacturer's 2 year parts and labour warranty
- Highly manoeuvrable. You can trim close to objects on both
sides of the mower deck.
- The view of the mowing area is superb. You can see the front wheels from the
seat, making it easier to keep objects you are trimming around in sight.
- Easy to service & maintain. Cowling flips up for easy engine access.
- The mower deck is easy to clean because it has water hose connectors on the side.
- Safety: there is a PTO interlock switch. The rider must be in neutral and the
PTO off, for the engine to start.
- The engine also shuts off if you leave the seat with the PTO on or the
transmission in gear.
- Briggs & Stratton 344cc engine providing net power of
6.8kw at 2800 rpm (Cast iron cylinder, splash lubrication)
- Electric (key) start
- Fuel tank capacity 4 litre
- Electrical system: 12 volts, 18 A/h battery
- Automatic (hydrostatic) gearbox
- Travel speeds: Forward - 0-8km/h Reverse - 0-2km/h
- Brakes: Disc on transmission
- Cutting deck width: 72cm (28 inches)
- Cutting height: 3 - 8 cm
- Grass collector capacity: 170 litres
- Overall dimensions: Width 76cm x Height 110cm x Length 186 cm
- Turning radius: 75cm
- Net weight: 165kg
- Tyres: Front - 11 x 4.00-4 Rear - 15 x 6.00-6
John Deere CR125 (Automatic) Ride On Lawnmower
- Brand: John Deere
- Product Code: JDCR125H-T
- Availability: Discontinued
Our Price: £2,495.00