The Stiga Estate 3098H is a mid-sized lawn and garden tractor with a 98cm cutting deck and 500cc Briggs and Stratton engine. The Estate 3098 H has many features normally associated with more expensive models and brands. Hydrostatic transmission is a must for those looking for the best driving experience. The hydrostatic (automatic) transmission improves & simplifies the driving experience by letting the user adjust the speed automatically by simply applying greater pressure to the drive pedal.
Included with the Stiga Estate 3098H is a mulch plug and towing hitch.
With the mulch kit fitted you can use the machine without a grass collector and it will then cut & re-cut the grass cuttings in to fine pieces which are blown back on to the ground. The pieces are re-absorbed into the soil providing nutrients and extra moisture to the grass roots for a healthier lawn. If you cut with the mulch plug inserted it is recommended to only cut a third of the grass height at a time for the best machine performance and lawn finish.
The hitch pin tow bar lets the tractor use a range of trailed attachments including lawn spreaders, garden trailers / carts, de-thatchers and lawn aerators.
- Model : Estate 3098H
- Engine : Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type : Powerbuilt 4165 AVS
- Capacity : 500cc
- Power Output : 8.6kW @ 2600 rpm
- Cylinder : Single
- Transmission : Hydrostatic
- Max. driving speed (kph) : 8.8
- Cutting Width : 98cm / 38 inch
- Cutting Heights : 7 adjustments from 25 - 80mm
- Deck Engagement : Electromagnetic
- Wheels : Front, 15" / Rear, 18"
- Turning Circle : 140 cm
- Collector Capacity : 240 litres
- Overall Length : 234cm
- Overall Width : 103cm
- Weight : 189kg
- Warranty : Manufacturer's 5 year conditional (Terms and
|Briggs & Stratton|
Stiga Estate 3098H Grass Collecting Lawn Tractor
- Brand: STIGA
- Product Code: MOS2T2620281/S16
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £2,399.00
- RRP: £2,519.00