The Stiga Snow Rex snow blower is a petrol engined single stage machine with a 53cm working width. The Stiga Snow Rex is ideal for homeowners who want to clear snow and ice from their paths and driveways.
As the clearing rubber coated auger contacts directly with the clearing surface it is suited to hard, smooth surface clearance. The Snow Rex chips the ice and snow, collects it and then blows the snow out of the discharge chute.
When the spinning auger contacts with the clearing surface it pulls the assembly forward. This means the blower has some self-propulsion but you must still guide the machine.
- Blower Type: Petrol Single Stage
- Engine: 190cc Briggs and Stratton 650 Snow Series
- Starter: Manual / Recoil
- Working Width: 53cm
- Transmission : Auger driven / hand propelled
- Auger : Rubber coated
- Auger Diameter: 18cm
- Chute Material : Plastic
- Chute Control : Centre crank
- Wheels : 7 inch
- Throwing Performance : 1-8m
- Weight : 30kg
- Manufacturer's 1 year domestic (90 days commercial) warranty
Stiga Snow Rex Snow Blower
- Brand: STIGA
- Product Code: MOS18-2818-31
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Our Price: £399.00