Webb Supreme RR17SP self-propelled roller mower with 17” cut, lightweight cutting deck and Briggs & Stratton engine.
The Supreme RR17SP has a split rear roller so as you mow a striped finish is achieved on the lawn. The RR17SP also has extra cutting functions including rear discharge and mulching. If the grass box is removed the grass cuttings are deposited behind the mower where they can be left to wilt back. With the mulch plug in place the cuttings are re-cut into tiny pieces which are blown back onto the lawn where they virtually disappear.
The RR17SP is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 500e petrol engine which uses a recoil starter. Briggs & Stratton engines are well known for being both reliable and economical. The ABS deck is a lightweight alternative to steel but is still hardwearing.
The self-propelled Supreme RR17SP has 6 cutting height settings adjusted with a single lever.
Features include a 55 litre collection bag, mulch plug and soft grip quick folding handles.
- Model : RR17SP
- Type : 3 in 1 with rear roller
- Drive : Yes, single speed
- Engine : Briggs and Stratton 500e Series
- Starter : Recoil
- Fuel : Petrol
- Engine Oil : 4 stroke (0.6l bottle included)
- Chassis Material : ABS Polymer
- Cutting Width : 17 inch / 43cm
- Cutting Heights : 6
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Rear Roller : Yes, split
- Rear Discharge : Yes
- Mulch Plug: Yes
- Grass Collector Type : Nylon Airflow
- Grass Collector Capacity : 55 litre
- Handles : Soft grip ergonomic
- Folding Handles : Yes & quick release
- Overall Weight : 32kg
- Warranty : 2 year domestic
|Recoil / Pull|
|Briggs & Stratton|
|3 in 1|
Webb Supreme RR17SP Self-Propelled Rear Roller Lawn mower
- Brand: WEBB
- Product Code: WERR17SP
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £359.99