Webb Supreme RR19SP self-propelled roller mower with 48cm cut, lightweight cutting deck and Briggs & Stratton engine.
The Supreme RR19SP has a split rear roller so as you mow a striped finish is achieved on the lawn. The RR19SP also has extra cutting functions including rear discharge. If the grass box is removed the grass cuttings are deposited behind the mower where they can be left to wilt back.
The RR19SP is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 625e petrol engine which uses a recoil starter. Briggs & Stratton engines are well known for being both reliable and economical. The ABS deck is a lightweight alternative to steel but is still hardwearing.
The self-propelled Supreme RR19SP has 6 cutting height settings adjusted with a single lever.
Features include a 70 litre fabric collection bag and soft grip quick folding handles.
- Model : RR19SP
- Type : 2 in 1 with rear roller
- Drive : Yes, single speed
- Engine : Briggs and Stratton 625e Series
- Starter : Recoil
- Fuel : Petrol
- Engine Oil : 4 stroke (0.6l bottle included)
- Chassis Material : ABS Polymer
- Cutting Width : 19 inch / 48cm
- Cutting Heights : 6
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Rear Roller : Yes, split
- Rear Discharge : Yes
- Mulch Plug: N/A
- Grass Collector Type : Fabric
- Grass Collector Capacity : 70 litre
- Handles : Soft grip ergonomic
- Folding Handles : Yes & quick release
- Overall Weight : 36kg
- Warranty : 2 year domestic
|Recoil / Pull|
|Briggs & Stratton|
|2 in 1|
Webb Supreme RR19SP Self-Propelled Rear Roller Lawn mower
- Brand: WEBB
- Product Code: WERR19SP
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £550.00
- RRP: £599.99