The Weibang Legacy 56V roller mower has a 56cm cut, variable speed gearbox and aluminium deck.
The heavy duty aluminium cutter deck is hardwearing and offers corrosion resistance prolonging the life of the mower. The Legacy aluminium cutter decks have a 25 year guarantee for extra peace of mind.
The Weibang Legacy range rear roller lawnmowers have a high specification and are built from high quality, professional materials.
The variable speed gearbox lets you increase or reduce the travelling speed of the lawnmower to match the terrain and cutting conditions. The Weibang Legacy 56V has a robotically welded full width rear roller which has an industry leading roller ratchet system. This has over 10 times the strength and durability of other rear roller lawnmowers.
- Anti-vibration mounts reduce the vibration felt through the
arms and hands so the mower can be used comfortably for longer
- Heavy duty variable speed gearbox to match the mower speed to the
- Ergonomically designed comfortable handles, height
adjustable with a storage & service position
- 85 litre grass collector made from an integrated air-flow fabric.
Indicator when the collector is full
- Model: Legacy 56V
- Type: Rear roller
- Drive: Yes, variable speed
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 850E
- Displacement: 190cc
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Oil: 4-stroke
- Cutter Deck Material: Aluminium
- Cutting Width: 56cm
- Cutting Heights: 11 positions from 13 - 67mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Single lever
- Collection Bag: 85 litres
- Wheels: Front - 178mm (7”), Roller - 128mm (5”)
- Weight (Dry): 59kg
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 5 year residential (subject to
|22 Inch / 56cm|
|Recoil / Pull|
|Briggs & Stratton|
Weibang Legacy 56V Self-Propelled Rear Roller Lawn mower
- Brand: Weibang
- Product Code: WGMP45
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £1,129.00
- RRP: £1,129.00